Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My Hourglass Sweater...





















Finally, I'm posting a couple of photos of my hourglass sweater, the photos are terrible quality due to the fact that I took them when I was sleepy and I took them with my cell phone. Try and ignore the mess on the bed if you can, and the dumb look on my face trying to figure out how to photograph myself J
The neckline is a little bit smaller than I had planned, but I read in several blogs that the necklines tends to become looser and drop off the shoulders.

Two bad things about the sweater (which will not prevent me from wearing it- I hope):

1. The yarn is very scratchy! It's 100% wool, and although I do not have an allergy to it, when I tried it on the necklines is causing my neck to become itchy. I tried to wash it by hand and soak it in fabric softener, but it didn't help at all.
2. after washing the sweater, the arms became too long, I also don't know what to do with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home