Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Not the most inventive idea...

so I woke up at around 3 in the morning and couldn't fall back asleep, I spent my morning doing silly stuff around the house. I took a shower then started to get dressed for work. Speaking of work, things haven't been very brilliant lately, I won't go into details for reasons which I cannot mention here as well :) Anyway, I've been trying to do positive things before leaving to work so I can bear the long day, one thing I have been trying to maintain is a positive image through putting more effort into the way I dress (no more coming to work like a zombie) and surprisingly it has made a difference to me. Of course not enough difference to change the situation at work, but at least people can't see that I'm phased... Cutting the story short, I'm wearing something pink to work today and I don't have any hair accessories that go with pink, so I just stuck an earring in my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home